Поиск книг по лучшей цене!

Актуальная информация о наличии книг в крупных интернет-магазинах и сравнение цен.


  • 1000 идей для продажи
    1000 идей для продажи
    Все самое новое и интересное. 1000 великолепных дизайнерских идей. Долгожданная книга из всемирно известной серии "1000". Индустрия розничных продаж - одна из самых динамично развивающихся областей мировой экономики. Розница должна оперативно реагировать на постоянно изменяющиеся запросы людей. Высокая конкурентность этого бизнеса добавляет адреналина любому дизайнеру, работающему для розничной сети, магазина, кафе или создающему новый бренд. Эта книга будет интересна не только дизайнерам, всегда стремящимся достичь совершенства, но и владельцам бизнеса, которые по достоинству смогут оценить креатив. На страницах книги представлена потрясающая коллекция интереснейших работ. Логотипы, фирменный стиль, упаковка, буклеты, каталоги, флаеры, промо-материалы, вывески и наружная реклама - словом, все, что необходимо для удачного продвижения товара. Книга просто переполнена идеями, которые помогут творчеству. Издание на...
  • Евгений Колотилов, Андрей Парабеллум. 100 подсказок менеджеру по продажам
    100 подсказок менеджеру по продажам
    Евгений Колотилов, Андрей Парабеллум
    О чем книга Вы хотели бы иметь на расстоянии вытянутой руки шпаргалку, написанную успешным профессиональным менеджером по продажам, чтобы в трудную минуту можно было заглянуть в нее за советом? В книге собрано 100 подсказок, которые охватывают все этапы продаж, начиная от холодных звонков и заканчивая заключением сделки. Почему книга достойна прочтения Имея ее под рукой, вы избавитесь от волнения и будете чувствовать себя увереннее как в процессе телефонных переговоров, так и при личных встречах с клиентами. В книге максимально четко сформулированы именно практические советы по технике успешных продаж. Авторы имеют за плечами огромный опыт личных продаж и являются одними из самых востребованных в России бизнес-тренеров. Для кого эта книга Для менеджеров по продажам, заинтересованных в повышении эффективности своей работы. Кто автор Евгений Колотилов - бизнес-тренер, убежденный сторонник честных методов продаж и противник...
  • Алексей Слободянюк. 101 совет по продажам
    101 совет по продажам
    Алексей Слободянюк
    Цитата Мне нравится действовать. Моя программа всегда максимум. Чем сложнее, тем интереснее. Опыт – лучший учитель в любом искусстве, а приложение принципа к делу гораздо важнее самого принципа. Алексей Слободянюк О чем книга «Я обучаю тому, как строить отношения с клиентами. Как вести переговоры, чтобы быстрее договариваться. Делать презентации так, чтобы произвести яркое впечатление. Продавать свои идеи таким образом, чтобы вызывать стойкое желание сотрудничать именно с вами. Мой опыт и нестандартные подходы научат вас зарабатывать больше». Алексей Слободянюк Особенность всей серии «101 совет» состоит в том, что в нее входят книги только российских экспертов и специалистов своего дела, которые знакомы со спецификой нашей страны и особенностями необъяснимой русской души и как никто могут опираться на богатейший опыт проведения тренингов и семинаров. Почему книга достойна прочтения В ней один из самых востребованных в России бизнес-тренеров...
  • Джо Джирард. 13 главных правил торговли
    13 главных правил торговли
    Джо Джирард
    Новая книга феноменального Джо Джирарда дает в руки читателей все необходимые инструменты, чтобы добиться успеха в экономических условиях, когда бюджеты постоянно сокращаются, а лица, принимающие решения, боятся тратить деньги. Для широкого круга читателей.
  • Линда Спаркс. 151 быстрая идея. Как увеличить продажи
    151 быстрая идея. Как увеличить продажи
    Линда Спаркс
    Для большинства компаний продажи являются жизненной необходимостью. В этой книге содержатся быстрые идеи, рассказывающие о том, как выявить потенциальных клиентов и установить с ними контакт, как разобраться в том, что требуется людям, и, самое главное, как вдохновиться на развитие бизнеса и новые продажи. Вы познакомитесь с проверенными тактиками продаж, взятыми из разнообразных моделей бизнеса, и сможете применить их на вашем предприятии.
  • Алексей Гладкий. 1С: Управление торговлей 8.2. Комплексное руководство для начинающих
    1С: Управление торговлей 8.2. Комплексное руководство для начинающих
    Алексей Гладкий
    Пошаговый самоучитель на простых примерах поможет изучить приемы и методы работы с программой "1С:Управление торговлей 8.2", научиться решать вопросы ценообразования и маркетинга, вести учет оптовой и розничной торговли, складской учет, планировать и учитывать финансы компании, а также формировать отчетность. Издание будет исключительно полезно владельцам и специалистам торговых предприятий (менеджерам, бухгалтерам), внедряющим и осваивающим новейшую версию программы 1С 8.2.
  • Максим Батырев. 45 татуировок продавана. Правила для тех кто продаёт и управляет продажами
    45 татуировок продавана. Правила для тех кто продаёт и управляет продажами
    Максим Батырев
    О книге Новые 45 татуировок из продавцового прошлого Максима Батырева - как в роли рядового менеджера по продажам, так и в роли руководителя: успехи, неудачи, выводы из них. Одна из самых непростых и в то же время интересных профессий - это профессия человека, который ежедневно, ежечасно и ежеминутно защищает интересы организации, проводя коммерческие переговоры с её потенциальными заказчиками и будущими партнерами. Максим Батырев уверен: все, чего он достиг в своей профессиональной деятельности, он достиг благодаря работе в продажах. Продажи учат защищать свои интересы, выступать публично, вести переговоры с клиентами, делать своими руками презентации, внятно формулировать свои мысли и многому другому. Продажи делают людей сильными. Если вы научитесь продавать товары с не самой очевидной выгодой на одном из самых высококонкурентных рынков, то вам по плечу будут практически любые бизнес-задачи. В своей новой книге Максим рассказывает о 45 татуировках продавца,...
  • 7 навыков высокоэффективных профессионалов сетевого маркетинга
    7 навыков высокоэффективных профессионалов сетевого маркетинга

  • KONRATH, JILL. AGILE SELLING
    AGILE SELLING
    KONRATH, JILL
    When salespeople are promoted, switch jobs, or face new business conditions, they need to learn lots of new information and skills quickly. It's a daunting task, compounded by the fact that they're under intense pressure to deliver immediate results. What sales guru Jill Konrath calls agile selling is the ability to quickly learn all this new info and then leverage it for maximum impact. Having an agile mind-set, one that keeps you going through challenging times, is the crucial starting point. You also need a rapid-learning plan that helps you establish situational credibility with your targeted or existing customers in just thirty days. In Agile Selling, you'll discover numerous strategies to help you become an overnight sales expert, slashing your path to proficiency. In Agile Selling you'll discover exactly what you need to do to be successful in the shortest possible time. "Are you looking for ways to out-earn your competitors? Out-learn them. At warp speed. Buy the book...
  • CHRISTENSEN. BE A DIRECT SELLING SUPERSTAR: ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS AS A DIRECT SALES LEADER
    BE A DIRECT SELLING SUPERSTAR: ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS AS A DIRECT SALES LEADER
    CHRISTENSEN
    BE A DIRECT SELLING SUPERSTAR: ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS AS A DIRECT SALES LEADER
  • Markus Sebastian Braun. Bookshops: Long Established and the Most Fashionable
    Bookshops: Long Established and the Most Fashionable
    Markus Sebastian Braun
    In the era of e-books and online trade when the classic book trade has come under increasing pressure, the success of a bookshop is not a foregone conclusion. Booksellers confront these new challenges with very different economic strategies and conceptual measures. Spatial concepts, furnishings and design are indispensable ingredients of a successful sales strategy for newer as well as more tradition steeped bookstores. People like to linger - and buy - where they feel comfortable. This volume is dedicated to the 35 most beautiful bookstores in the world. The old and the new, classical and innovative, giant stores and paradises in miniature for bibliophiles: What they all have in common is that they create a desire for books and prove that the bookshop as institution will always fulfil a need and without a doubt enjoys a future.
  • Martin Lindstrom. Buy-Ology: How Everything We Believe about Why We Buy is Wrong
    Buy-Ology: How Everything We Believe about Why We Buy is Wrong
    Martin Lindstrom
    How much do we know about why we buy? What truly influences our decisions in today's message-cluttered world? An eye-grabbing advertisement, a catchy slogan, an infectious jingle? Or do our buying decisions take place below the surface, so deep within our subconscious minds, we're barely aware of them? In BUYOLOGY, Lindstrom, who was voted one of Time Magazine's most influential people of 2009, presents the astonishing findings from his groundbreaking, three-year, seven-million-dollar neuromarketing study, a cutting-edge experiment that peered inside the brains of 2,000 volunteers from all around the world as they encountered various ads, logos, commercials, brands, and products. His startling results shatter much of what we have long believed about what seduces our interest and drives us to buy.
  • Contraceptive Social Marketing: Distribution Strategy of DKT Ethiopia
    Contraceptive Social Marketing: Distribution Strategy of DKT Ethiopia
    ... from the total of the 25,955 outlets enumerated in 2009, 97 percent were found in urban areas while the remaining balance, 3 percent were serving the rural consumer. Moreover, out of the 1,200 sales localities 65 percent of them were urban localities while the rest 35 percent were rural. With respect to sales performance, the total contraceptive distribution reported in 2009 indicated that 96 percent was availed in urban localities while rural channels distributed the remaining 4 percent for 80 percent of the potential users...
  • Counselling Skills For Dummies, 2nd Edition
    Counselling Skills For Dummies, 2nd Edition
    Discover the practical skills for helping others. Whether you are considering becoming a counsellor, have to provide some form of counselling as part of your job, or are simply interested in communicating well, Counselling Skills For Dummies provides the perfect introduction to the practical basics of counselling. Starting with a thorough guide to the qualities, knowledge and skills needed to become a listening helper, the book goes on to provide a framework for a counselling session, helping you to successfully manage a potentially daunting process. Counselling Skills For Dummies, 2nd Edition: Illustrates how you can create a positive relationship between listener and speaker Teaches you how to structure a helping conversation Explains how asking the right questions are important to the progression of the relationship between speaker and listener Shows how you can better understand yourself, which is a crucial step in ensuring that you break down your own barriers to listening
  • SINGH. CUSTOMER-ORIENTED SALES MANAGEMENT PRACTICES: TEXT AND CASES
    CUSTOMER-ORIENTED SALES MANAGEMENT PRACTICES: TEXT AND CASES
    SINGH
    CUSTOMER-ORIENTED SALES MANAGEMENT PRACTICES: TEXT AND CASES
  • Kit Yarrow. Decoding the New Consumer Mind: How and Why We Shop and Buy
    Decoding the New Consumer Mind: How and Why We Shop and Buy
    Kit Yarrow
    Praise for Decoding the New Consumer Mind When I read the past is no longer prologue in the opening chapter, I knew Kit Yarrow was on to something. Flexibility is more important than strategies grounded in past consumer experience. Kit illustrat
  • Belinda Ellsworth. Direct Selling For Dummies
    Direct Selling For Dummies
    Belinda Ellsworth
    Learn to: Navigate the direct sales industry to pursue independent success Set goals and manage your time effectively Book, sell, and recruit to increase your income Harness the power of social media to grow your business Ready to start your
  • Duct Tape Selling
    Duct Tape Selling
    Duct Tape Selling
  • Dimitri Koumbis, David Shaw. Fashion Buying: From Trend Forecasting to Shop Floor
    Fashion Buying: From Trend Forecasting to Shop Floor
    Dimitri Koumbis, David Shaw
    Containing fully updated and beautifully illustrated need-to-know info, this revised second edition of the bestselling textbook on fashion buying contains everything today's fashion management student needs to give them a clear head-start in this lucrative but highly competitive industry. Fashion Buying uniquely looks at what fashion buying entails in terms of the activities, processes and people involved - from the perspective of the fashion buyer. The book breaks down the five key areas of buying activity for those wishing to pursue a career in the industry, crucially exploring the role of the fashion buyer, sources of buying inspiration, sourcing and communication, merchandise planning and trends in fashion buying. Featuring completely revised content on retail typology (including need-to-know info on demographics, price points and markets), and selecting and buying garments (line sheets, purchase orders and lookbooks), Fashion Buying now includes valuable new sections on customer...
  • Regis Lemmens. From Selling to Co-Creating
    From Selling to Co-Creating
    Regis Lemmens
    From Selling to Co-Creating

© 2017 books.iqbuy.ru